vrijdag 18 december 2009

Backpiece ideas



Thinking about what i want on my back...

Ever since i saw that huge dragon done by Filip Leu I really loved the idea of having an enormous dragonhead on my back, maybe something like this



Or a big ass fenix... I don't know why but I love the way they look. I don't have that much with it's symbology but to be honest I don't care about that stuff with most of my tattoos anyway ;)



Moose has this Shoki image on his upperarm which i like as well. I never thought about having one of these japanese hero/warrior images myself but this one got me thinking...



So i went online looking for some Shoki pics and they got me exited too...







So what will it be? Dunno, too much cool stuff out there to choose from...

1 opmerking:

annegret kellner zei

why not tatooing other stuff instead of your skin.. fe my new pumps?!! hihi